Welcome Friends!

We've created this blog so that our friends and family can see what Drew and Hemming have been up to and see how much they've grown! Thanks for looking and please visit often!

Love,

Kelly and Andy

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5 1/2 Months!

Hemming has had a very busy month! He started saying "Da-da" (all day long!), has started rolling over, and has found his feet, which means they are usually in his mouth! It has been so sweet to see him blossom this month and learn so many new "tricks"! He is just a precious angel, smiling and talking all the time! I am more in love with him everyday (as ALL parents are with their little ones!) and we are so enjoying his happy and content personality, he is a BLESSING!


Rolling over and chewing on my toy!

Happy boy!

I love playing with the toys on my Jumperoo!

This is the teething face I make when I suck on my lip

Trying to sit up on my own, looks like this will be my next "trick"!

No comments: