Welcome Friends!

We've created this blog so that our friends and family can see what Drew and Hemming have been up to and see how much they've grown! Thanks for looking and please visit often!

Love,

Kelly and Andy

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Boys!

Okay, so I am about to be an obnoxious mother (not the first time!). These pictures of Drew and Hemming hugging each other just make me melt! I can't help but smile when I see them together, being STILL and SWEET to each other, it is very rare that Drew will interact with Hemming so patiently! You can see how Hemming just loves Drew, and wants to touch him and hug on him all the time. Drew on the other hand seems to always be on to something more exciting than tolerating his little brother. I feel a twinge of sympathy for Hemming's plight as the Little Brother, knowing he will spend most of his childhood wanting Drew's attention and looking up to him. That sweet baby smiles every time he lays eyes on Drew, he already knows how special his big brother is! I really do thank heaven for these little boys!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are NOT an obnoxious mom! My heart melts too when I see these pictures! Obnoxious is posting pics of your cat like it's your child ;-). I can't believe how much they both have grown since I saw them at Christmas! Can't wait to see you in May!

Unknown said...

Love all the new photos. They are such beautiful boys!!!