Welcome Friends!

We've created this blog so that our friends and family can see what Drew and Hemming have been up to and see how much they've grown! Thanks for looking and please visit often!

Love,

Kelly and Andy

Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Food- Ugggh!

Okay, so I am one of those mom's who does NOT like the baby food stage. In general, I am not a fan of many things "messy" or of things that take a lot of practice. Enter Hemming starting on baby food at the ripe old age of 4 months! He's only in the 25% for weight, so the doctor wanted him to get more calories in his diet. This precious baby can smile through anything, so most of the pictures are of him smiling, but he definitely gags on everything from bananas to pears! I had the total opposite experience with Drew, who gobbled up even the peas and beans! One of the many differences between these 2 boys! Anyway, round #2 of baby food is messier and more time consuming, but those sweet smiles keep coming and make it all worth while!

Here goes...

First bite!

I think it's okay?!?!

Not so much...

Whew- all done!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i'm just now looking at all your pictures since "the dirty delta." I want to individually comment on each picture bc i'm highly overwhelmed right now seeing your GORGEOUS boys. I'm having MAJOR issues with Hemming being 4 months old?!?!! Kelly, he's 4 weeks. you MUST have that wrong. WHAT IN THE WORLD? I can't believe it! love you and your beautiful family! :)