Welcome Friends!

We've created this blog so that our friends and family can see what Drew and Hemming have been up to and see how much they've grown! Thanks for looking and please visit often!

Love,

Kelly and Andy

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Going to church!!!

We have been SO bad about going to church this summer! We have been out of town almost every weekend since May, trying to squeeze in as much travel as we can before the new baby comes. Anyway, I guess I appreciated how sweet Drew looked all dressed up more than usual because it's been such a long time! I was able to take a few pictures while he was zoned out on cartoons...









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet boy! I love the outfit and he is such a beautiful big boy now! I loved looking through your blog tonight. I am sleepless in Seagrove. :)