Welcome Friends!

We've created this blog so that our friends and family can see what Drew and Hemming have been up to and see how much they've grown! Thanks for looking and please visit often!

Love,

Kelly and Andy

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Discovering my diaper...

I've never really thought about it until today, but Drew has been pretty oblivious to the fact that he wears a diaper. Things have obviously changed, here's what I found when I went to check on him during "nap" time...




I have to say that it was pretty hillarious, mostly because this is one of the more flattering pictures of what I saw! Thankfully a new diaper was all it took to get him to sleep...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahah!! Too funny! Oh, the true joys of being a mom! Kel, i can't believe how big he is!?! He's such a big boy now...they just grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Why does this not surprise me at all? That Drew is 110% boy. I know exactly what you said when you saw this too, "Drew Williamsonnn....what are you doing!?" Remember, this is just about to multiply ;)

Anonymous said...

Kelly! I can't believe you are a mama! And Emily too!! Drew is so cute! I hope to meet him in person some day. I hope all is good with you! I added the link to your page to mine so I can keep up with you.

Haley