Welcome Friends!

We've created this blog so that our friends and family can see what Drew and Hemming have been up to and see how much they've grown! Thanks for looking and please visit often!

Love,

Kelly and Andy

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Savannah

We went to Savannah Easter Weekend for my cousin's wedding. We had a wonderful time with my family, and the boys were very spoiled to say the least! Here are a few pictures of our sight-seeing and evidence of how spoiled rotten Drew and Hemming really were!

Family Picture

Drew being fed ice cream while lounging in the stroller

Drew eating who-knows-what with Aunt Kristie

Kisses from Boo

Relaxing in the stretch limo!

1 comment:

Witcher Family said...

This makes me so sad!!! I LOVED that place so much and miss it terribly! I know yall had a blast in our old stomping ground!!